Saturday 8 June 2013

Been a while

Been ages since I posted. 

With all this nice weather we have been having the garden has taken a beating, and the layout has been put to the side for the moment.

I am still building the Multi Story Car Park at the clubrooms, Each floor has to have lighting added and cars before I can install them onto the kit, So I will post some pictures of this as it progresses.

I have been watching a lot of YouTube to get ideas for the city and how buildings fit around the railway system.


This is the Seibu Ikebukuro line  Got to love the sound when the doors are closing and the train is ready to move off.
 
 
 
This has given me a lot of ideas for signalling, and station detailing.  I am just wondering how I can add in the sound, before each train departs.......
 
I am back to building the car park Wednesday, so pictures will follow with an Update.
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment