Sunday 8 March 2015

Inspiration - and a renewed interest.


I was at Modelrail Scotland in Glasgow at the end of February with my boy and the misses, i had not been for a few years and i wanted to see what was all new.

I was looking around the Gaugemaster stand when i seen this starter set for £100.  i must have looked at it for a while, because my misses noticed.  I was sitting with the boy looking at a large G-Scale thomas layout when she disappears and comes back with it, saying i should really get myself back into trains (as she puts it).  So i took up the challenge.


I am almost finished the great wall of china which is my back garden, and i am putting plans in place to build a workshops about 6 meters by 3 meters, where i am going to build mobile layouts to take to shows.

With my new track set and the load of buildings and rolling stock i have started trying to plan a movable layout which i can take to model shows.  While looking over google imagines i came across this little layout, which covers most of the things i want to put in my layout.


 I have a high level viaduct station kit, and the front road plates,  I also want to add the trams into the layout as the models are great.  But i will need to take this idea and make it my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment